Music Mayhem Monday... You think you know me


 

    It's your boy, James From Boston with another installment of the theme songs we wished were played whenever we enter a room... Music Mayhem Monday!

    I don't read the dirt sheets all that much.  Mostly because they are wrong more than they are right.  I also like to be surprised when someone comes back to wrestle.

    It was last years Royal Rumble.  On the big screen, in my living room I am fully invested in the match.  The usual suspects are entered and Lesnar is running ramshot through them.  It's actually one of the very lowkey and to be honest, boring Rumble matches.  I hold out hope though because I know the WWE likes to swerve the fans and have someone either debuting or returning to the ring.

    AJ Styles debut was shocking and awesome.  Triple H returning from quad surgery.  Mysterio coming back to the WWE.  They are surprises every time you tune into the Royal Rumble.

    Then the music hits.  Now don't get me wrong, I love Edge.  I have a thing for Canadian wrestlers.  Some would call it an obsession.

    I rarely jump out of my seat and exclaim with any excitement whenever a mystery star comes back or debuts during the Rumble but as soon as I heard You think you know me, I was on my feet and miming his entrance theatrics.  The voice of Howard Finkle screaming The Rated R Superstar.....EDGE!!

    Enjoy his theme music and relish in the fact that while he may not be wrestling full time at the moment, Edge is back in the biz.

https://youtu.be/YkaDqYwAHIk


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Natalia Markova is ready for the big leagues!

Natalia Markova The People's Champ?

Natalia Markova Should be Elite