Natalia Markova Should be Elite

Her Name is Natalia Markova, The Russian Crush,  I discovered her by accident while surfing Twitter one day....

....there she was: splashed across my screen! One of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen, and all she was wearing were two championship wrestling belts


   
I quickly commented “beautiful” and within seconds I had a response. No wrestler had ever responded to me, never mind this fast; I had to know more!  I started looking for Natalia Markova matches on YouTube. The first match was against Sonny Kiss. She was the perfect heel and the fans booed her like crazy shouting “USA! USA!”. I really believed she was going to lose. The storytelling in this match was excellent as the evil Russian was cheating at every turn and stealing the win! The next match I saw her in was the complete opposite. Natalia was the baby face, and she was getting beat down pretty badly by Double D Rose. Markova would sneak in the odd offensive flurry; you truly believed she was getting the loss. Out of nowhere there was a distraction and Markova picked up the win.



I thought she would be perfect for AEW. So I began tagging Tony Kahn, Cody Rhodes Brandi Rhodes and Kenny Omega to sign this woman. To my surprise, every time I did she would be there to say “thank you!”. This only made my will to help get her signed even stronger. I was alone at first, but others would soon join me. I decided to reach out to Natalia on Twitter, and before I knew it we were friends. The more I talked to her, the more I realized she’s just a regular person who just happens to be very sweet.  



I’d learned that she wanted to be a professional wrestler since she was three years old. It was Shawn Micheals and his flashy entrances that had captured her three year old imagination. She’s been wrestling now for almost 14 years and has practiced her craft all over the world, from Japan and across Europe, from Singapore to Dubai, and everywhere in between. The next step is wrestling for a major promotion: could it be AEW? If F’N wrestling has anything to say about it, she will be on Dynamite every Wednesday night from now on!

By Aaron J Harder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natalia Markova is ready for the big leagues!

Natalia Markova The People's Champ?